IPod is a well known music device for music lovers. These are the digital and portable music players introduced by Apple Inc. The different models of iPods are like – i) the ultra-compact iPod Shuffle ii) the compact iPod Nano iii) the touch screen iPod Touch and iv) the hard drive-based iPod Classic. And each model has different generations. All these devices store the data in the form of digital information.
The iPods are well known for its user friendliness, reliability, outstanding performance and durability. The recent model of ultra-compact iPod Shuffle is 4th generation. Even though it is good and user friendly with good performance there are some times in which you lose the data collection from your iPods due to various reasons. Some of the reasons are given here:
- Virus attack – When any harmful virus or any malware corrupt the file system of the iPod then you cannot access the files present on it.
- Restoring the iPod to factory settings – When you restore the iPod to its factory settings then all the data files like photos, songs, video clippings get deleted. So always take a backup of data before restoring to its factory settings.
- Synchronization of data – If you are synchronizing the data files from iPod to iTunes due to some errors sometimes files get deleted.
- Error messages – When you connect the iPod to your system or laptop, appearance of some error message like’ the drive not formatted, will you format now?’ will not allow you to access the data files on the iPod. This is due to incompatibility with the computer or improper formatting of iPod.
- Sometimes the iPod will not respond to the given commands because of corrupt file system.
To avoid all such data loss situations you must have complete backup of data files. If you do not have any backup and lost data from your iPod then you need to go for third party recovery software. The recovery software which is built exclusively for iPods can easily recover your lost or deleted data files which include all file types of photos, videos and audios from iPods. The software can recover iPod Shuffle and all types of iPods. The software can also recover frozen iPod and non responding iPods of all models effectively.
The features of iPod recovery software are:
- Recovers data from accidentally formatted iPods.
- Recovers non responding data files.
- Recovers all file types of photos, videos and audios like- mp4, wmv, mov, mpeg, jpeg, avi, gif, etc.
- Recovers data files from virus infected iPods.
The software can recover data files from all models of iPods like iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, iPod Nano and Touch. If an iPod is formatted on Mac OS then it uses HFS+ file format whereas if it is formatted on Windows OS then it uses FAT file system. And thus the software supports on both Windows and Mac OS.
If you have lost or deleted any media files from your iPod and you have no backup then you can try this recovery software to recover all the media files from the frozen or not responding or corrupted iPods. Download the trial version and check for the performance. If you are satisfied go for the full version of the recovery software.