Restore Deleted Data application is the effective way to recover deleted data that are erased/deleted using “Shift+ Delete” keys on Windows systems. Compatible to get back erased files on various operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Mountain Lion, Windows XP, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Windows 7, Mavericks, Windows 8 and many other editions. This utility restores unknowingly deleted or emptied data from Recycle Bin and Trash Folder. It recognizes and allows to regain more than 250 file types such as Office documents, photos, PowerPoint files, notes, executable files, emails messages, games, movie files, audio/video files, Excel files, Photoshop files, and so on.
“Have you ever deleted essential data unintentionally from your PC/laptop? Many of the people may reply yes to this question its common thing for many computer users. No need to bother, it is possible to undelete all erased or deleted data files by utilizing Restore Deleted Data software in Windows/Mac machines.”
Before discussing more details about Restore Deleted Data utility you need to know major data loss scenarios. Let’s talk about causes behind the data deletion are:
Human Error: When you relate/connect any external drive to your PC to delete some old or unwanted files using “Shift+ Delete” combination keys. Without cross checking In hurry you may erase important data along with few older files which results in severe data loss.
Formatting: Most of the system users opt to format the removable storage drive or internal volume for many issues. In several situation, you may format drives/volumes without taking backup of required data files stored in PC or external removable drives. It may end up in losing of files from any hard drive.
Emptying Recycle Bin/Trash: Sometimes, general deletion files directly goes to Recycle Bin/Trash but what happen if Bin folder gets filled completely or what happen we mistakenly delete the content of Bin folder/Trash instead of restoring them. This also makes to data loss.
Severe Virus/Malware Infection: If you connect any portable drive to virus infected system or laptop then the harmful viruses makes the external data drive inaccessible. In such condition, you need to go for format option to access further. This leads to deletion/erase of all the data.
Third Party Utility: After connecting any external drive to your PC/laptop in the event you run any untrusted or unauthorized third party tools, then there may be a possibility of deletion of files from your portable hard drive.
In order to prevent or avoid the above stated scenarios you need to download, install and run Restore Deleted Data software on your system.
Special functions of Restore Deleted Data tool:
- Supports to retrieve deleted data and folders from different types of hard drive disk including SATA, USB, PATA, IDE, ATA, and SCSI.
- It is the brilliant recovery software to get back files and folders from emptied Recycle Bin/Trash Folder and also recovers files that are bypassed by pressing shift + Del keys accidentally.
- This data recovery utility allows to undelete all files on FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+ and HFSX volumes/partitions.
- Provides you to restore erased data of different file extensions such as HTML, MP3, PNG, AVI, PPT, MOV, EXE, MPEG, XLS, 3GP, BMP, MP4, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, MPG, WMV, M4V, RM, PSD, JPG, CRW, SR2, ARW, DOC, and many other file extensions.
- It is developed and designed with powerful scanning mechanism to scan entire hard drive within couple of minutes.
- You can possibly check out the restored data before saving. And even new computer users can easily recover their deleted data without any interruption.