Hello friends, I am using Windows computer since from several months and I had lots of data such as audios, video clips, MS documents, graphical presentations, movies, etc. on computer hard drive. Few weeks back, I and some of my friends went for excursion and the views we enjoyed are captured / recorded on my mobile phone. Yesterday, I decided to move those files from mobile phone to my system hard drive in order to keep back up for memorable purposes. While performing this task, I unintentionally clicked the delete option instead of pressing move option which made to lose important files from my device. To my bad luck I don’t even have any other backup of deleted files which made me frustrated even more. Therefore I am here to know, is there any way to get back my deleted file which is deleted due to recklessness? Any sort of assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Indeed! Nowadays, deletion of data from any kind of storage devices has become a normal situation due to intentional or unintentional reasons. Also, you may think that how to recover my deleted files? In case, if your file got erased then make use of Deleted File Recovery Software to restore your deleted files in a short period of time. This tool consists of in built scanning algorithm which has the ability to scan entire storage device data and get back erased files in a simple and effective manner.
Scenarios Responsible for deletion of file:
There are many ways for files to get deleted from storage devices. Here are some of the common reasons which are mentioned as follows…
Emptying Recycle Bin: You might decide to clear the recycle bin in order to increase the memory space of recycle bin. Generally, recycle bin is used to store the temporary erased data and it may hold some of your essential files thus clearing the recycle bin might result in deletion of files permanently from hard drive.
Anti-Virus Utility: Anti-Virus software is used to protect malicious or junk files entering into system hard drive thus when you connect the external storage device with anti-virus protected system then it will start to scan the entire storage device automatically. After the scanning process is over, if anti-virus tool found any virus infected files on external storage device then it will delete those files without any notification. Hence this sort of incidence can result in deletion of important files.
Partition Failure: Partitioning can be done manually by users to add or re-size the partition according to their need. While performing this task, if any error occurs such as abrupt system shutdown due to power failure or system freeze can erase the files from hard drive partition.
Abrupt Camera Switch-Off: While capturing the photos via mobile phone or digital camera, if the device abruptly switches off due to low battery or other malfunctioning then there are possibilities for image file to get erased.
These are some reasons for deletion of files from storage devices. If you have faced similar like kind of scenario and have you ever thought of how to recover my deleted files? If yes, then make use of deleted file recovery to retrieve your erased files in a perfect way.
Spectacular Features of Deleted File Recovery Software:
- It is the perfect recovery tool to get back the erased files from any kind of storage devices such as hard drives, memory cards, flash disk, iPods, music players and many others.
- It has the ability to support file recovery on file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT partitions.
- With the usage of this reliable recovery software you can easily restore deleted file from various brands of external hard drive such as Seagate, Transcend, Toshiba, Dell, Western Digital, Sony, Samsung and so on. Also, it has the capability to retrieve erased data from SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives without any difficulty.
- As soon as the files are recovered from storage devices, it can be sorted on the basis of file name, file size, created date, modified date and file location.
- This popular recovery software tool allows you to preview the retrieved file before storing into any desired location.