Hard disk is the hardware device, used to store the files of any format in a safe and secure way.
“….. I stored a huge collection of photos on the hard drive. Unintentionally I formatted the drive; I lost all my photos. I’m upset!!! All those photos are quite important and memorable. How to find photos on hard drive? Is it possible to restore pictures from hard drive?”
If you are not able to find photos on hard drive, do not worry!!!! You can easily recover the photos from the hard drive using third party recovery tool.
How to find photos from hard disk?
- Step 1: Download and install Drive Recovery software on your operating system and launch the application to find photos on hard drive.
- Step 2: Select the Recover Photos option on the main screen window. Later choose either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos option based on the scenario you are facing.
- Step 3: Select the appropriate drive from where you deleted/lost photos and click on Next option to recover photos from hard drive.
- Step 4: Scanning process to restore pictures from hard drive will be initiated, you can preview the restored photos after successful completion of scan
- Step 5: If you are using demo version buy the software, to save the retrieved pictures.
The different reasons behind photo loss from the hard drive:
- Unintentionally deleting the pictures from the hard drive, deleting the photos using shift+delete keys, delete the photo permanently without throwing to the Recycle Bin.
- Formatting the hard drive will result in the deletion of the photos along with the other files.
- If your system is infected with virus, they might spread all over the drive and corrupt the file system which results in the photo deletion.
- Unsuccessful cut and paste method might me another reason to loss the photos from the hard drive.
- If the file system gets corrupted/damaged due to any reason it may cause the photos inaccessible to read.
Highlighting features of the software:
- This tool will restore pictures from hard drive. Along with the pictures, deleted/lost files like audios and videos, documents of any formats can be successfully recovered.
- This software not only recover the pictures from the hard drive but also from the external drives, memory cards like SD, SDXC, SDHC, XD, CF, MMC etc., USB flash drive etc.
- This software is successful in recovering RAW image files from the hard drive.
- This application extensively supports to Retrieves deleted / lost media files from digital camcorders, iPods, mobile phones and many other digital devices.
- You can also recover photos from Recycle Bin along with video and music files after accidental deletion or emptying Recycle Bin.
- This software is reliable and compatible which can be worked on various versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista etc.
What’s hard disk?
Hard drive is a storage device which is often used for storing files, it’s being a free space where you can store the whole files, from where you can fetch /retrieve files whenever you required, you can even call it as disc drive, HDD, physical drive, Winchester drive. In hard drive there is certainly one more term called as logical drives. Logical drives are nothing but divisions of hard drive into sectors like you are having one storage device (physical drive) in your PC or laptop which is having logical sections like C -Drive, E-Drive, F-Drive. Wherever you found a term like data storage, loss of data must be there, there are many problematic scenarios which we are facing our day-to-day life while accessing data from hard disk.
What are the situations which people face in their lifestyle?
- Sometime we store our data in some folder but when we access it, particular file is missing,
- You save file on some location and you forget the location where you saved it.
- Unfortunately you delete your valuable file and it’s not there in Recycle Bin also.
- File is there, but giving error while opening.
Do you know the reasons behind these problems?
The above will be the basic problem which people are facing regularly .At such situation several question strikes in users mind for example why this is happening? Why I’m not really in a position to access that file? Can there be is any tool which can recover files from failed hard disk? Similar to this, there are so many issues which arise together. There are a few scenarios which means that you have these types of problems like
- You deleted file using shift-delete, it delete the information from the Trash can also.
- Because of in sufficient space in Bin file bypasses it, however, this problem occurs in Windows only because in Windows Trash can has particular size limit whilst in Mac trash is expandable.
- Some unknown person deleted your file and you’re simply unacquainted with it.
- Accidently you click on format option.
- Improper shutdown of system because of instant power failure, leads to hard disk drive failure.
- Skip the transferring of files among might cause data loss.
How you can overcome from theses problematic situations?
Generally when user face any of the above mentioned situation they think that they lost their data for forever, and got tensed because they don’t know how to deal with such situation. In case you are one of them, then I want to suggest you that leave your tensions aside, because recovery tool can recover files from hard drive in very less length of time. If you want to use this tool then first select its trial version of file recovery tool. So don’t think much Just follows the application manual and estimate the final results. If you satisfied with the outcome of the demo version then you can certainly buy it licensed version.
Hard drive is the primary data storage device in a computer, and many a times it falls out that the hard disk drive goes through an unexpected failure or a crash, leading in loss of data. Changes in its functionality or the appearance of unexpected blue screens are the usual indications of a hard disk drive crash.
Computer hardware failure can happen by human error like dropping the hard drive off on the floor, by natural catastrophes like flood, fire, by electric short circuit, by dust particles, by a computer virus attack. If any dust particles or water get in touch with the surface of the platter, it gets damaged.
The basic process of disk data recovery to retrieve lost data is done by using one of the many computer softwares available to make this happen, which may be downloaded from the Net. You can also find some sophisticated computer softwares which are purchased and helpful to retrieve lost data in highly complicated circumstances.
Even though there is various data retrieval software program available to buy in the market, the only real guarantee for protection of your data is to maintain a reliable backup system. The backup system should be well thought and examined and all important data should be updated on this system regularly. In case of any hard disk drive crashes, the whole data can be straight away retrieved without any stress and complications of hard disk drive repair or resorting to best hard drive recovery software.